Monday, November 15, 2004

O-SIN

I just bought a snowboard in the Poconos this weekend. Only $90! It's a used "O-Sin" (anybody know if that's a good brand?), 148cm, newly-waxed with bindings. I forgot to mention that when I was up in Ithaca last week, I also bought Salomon boarder boots for $35... also used. I am very happy with my purchases. This means I'm ready to go snowboarding.

Job searching sucks. Anybody want to hire me as their personal secretary? I'm very organized and I know many of you lead very busy lives working your own busy jobs. I remember the days when I used to be busy... how I used to wish I had my own personal secretary! I'll make u coffee in the morning. Run errands. Kel can help. I can even come drop you off and pick you up at work. See? I'm very versatile and can double up as an escort service. (but not that kind of an escort...) I'll be like one of those robots in "I, Robot". All I ask is that u treat me with respect and give me weekends off to go snowboarding cause I'm serious about getting serious about this whole snowboarding thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home