KEL
About Me
Name:
K
View my complete profile
Links
Adam
Air Force Kenneth
ClingCling
Derrick
Dianne
Jay aka Acoustinut
Jaz the HSM
JJ
Leon aka Enginut
Mark the artist
Mark the chef
Mario
Monicum
Nikki
Nikki... again
xT
Previous Posts
Just got back from a week of surfing in cabarete, ...
Tempe, AZ
a bird shat on my head yesterday. but overall, i'...
EXTREME!!!!!!
The Fantastic Four
Videoke (or karaoke... whichever u prefer) last ni...
Times are changing
Happy New Year
I was talking to my older cousin earlier today. I...
Aloha
Sunday, April 03, 2005
still in denial...
Me: Mom, should I take medicine?
Mom: Yeah!
Me: What kind?
Mom: Don't worry you'll figure out what specialty you want once you're in medical school.
Me: uh... No mom, I meant, should I take medicine for my stomach ache!
Mom: Oh.
posted by K @
9:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home